Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Divine Inspiration


Your beauty is like wine to me
Intoxicating and always divine
Sensual
Stirring to the core of my being

Your waters heal and sustain me
Your magic unfolds eternally
Reminding me of your infinite presence

You never leave me
I wander often
Yet you always remain

teaching me grace
Allowing evolution
in passion's play

Your voice comes to me
In moments of stillness

"Seek me until you find me
And when I am revealed
Rest in me and seek no more
Then you will know
I have been inside you all along

I can never leave you
Foollish are those who continue to seek
Even after I have arrived
addicted to their neurotic quest for more

Stay with me
Here
Always
I AM the infinite eternal always present"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please visit regularly and share your stories!