Thursday, September 2, 2010

Return My Queen

Return to me
Your throne sits awaiting you
Atop my skillfully filled skull
overflowing with mindless chatter
Until the moment you arise in me

Then like rivers of glass
enchanting me your eyes meet mine
Remembrance is so divine
And all time stills as you pour into me like wine

Sweetened by life's tragedies
Tainted by none
Deepened by tears of grief
Shined brilliant by the sun

Magically appearing
In the midst of cold black night
My Queen, your majesty I behold
Your presence is my insight

Even the blackest lump of lead
Returned to fine spun gold...
Even the aging heart of death
sprouts the seeds of young in old

Passing from one form to another
Wise crone, tender mother
Sacred whore betrayed by lustful men
Let's love again and again come in

Return to me
Sister of Grace and of Mercy
Your sword is sharp and quick to fall
where truth goes astray..

Warrior Queen
My Heart is yours
Forever More
Return to me

Stray no more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - powerful and beautiful, my lady!
    LOTS of peace, love and hugs 2 you,
    Jen ~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Please visit regularly and share your stories!