Thursday, November 1, 2007

Streamside Muse

Sweetness of cool autumn nite envelopes me
Another place of home has me singing the song of silent contemplation..
Here by the Fall River
I am slower
I am softer
I am more receptive to the truths of life

Away from the distractions
I am only with myself
All I can hear is this river running thru me
All I can feel is stillness, deep and cherished

And in the quietness my heart rejoices
Here there is no expectation
No ringing cell phone
No need to do
No need at all
Here for this nite alone in sweetness with firelight and river song
I AM only This...

Nothing is wrong...
Nothing is bad...
All in my life is love..

Yet retreat, even for just one night, is profoundly simple and wildly blissful.

I enjoy the stillness deeply
As I do the wildness of rhythmic ectasy and the pounding of feet on this blessed earth
The balance is necessary and in our modern world so often neglected for "duty" or "responsibility"

Realizing the pressures are

Reflections on the passionate being I am
Passionate about stillness
As I am passionate about sound explorations
As I am passionate about Love
As I am passionate about Sensuality
As I am passionate about Life...

As I AM..
In Love
Always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please visit regularly and share your stories!