Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Deep Nite Delite

The Midnight hour
Soft
Hpynotic
Entrancing
Casts its seduction on me
And oh, I go so willingly
Into pearly starred sky
and mystic night awaiting..

Embracing me now
The Beloved of beloveds
Dancing in me now
Like the seas swelling surges
Pulsing the swish and sway
of Mama Gaia's big swirly sea hips
Me, I like to take sweet soft sips
Seductive dips and slips into her glorious vast depths..

Always receptive
Always giving
Always emerging with truth
Always captivating
Like the night skies

Deep nite delite..
Sounds of the earth's aliveness..
Water flowing
Critters buzzin
Ocean's breath a comfort beyond illusion

Full moon
Full life
Full heart of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please visit regularly and share your stories!