Friday, February 22, 2008

Late Night Contemplations

Laughter
Children's voices
Sweet songs of surrender
Thru the wind in the palms

Grace lives in this place
In each pair of eyes
In each story
In each face

Yemaya rolls gently thru
Oshun's overflow
Embracing Gaia's womb
in the softest most sensual embrace

Air clean
Charged by Pele's breath
Ocean pure
Crystallizing mind of zen

Moonlight above my head
Fire at my feet
Earth trembling
Passion Play

The Earth she is alive here
In every instant heard
She rolls and swirls and screams here
With benevolence and rage

Magic in the shadows
Made by the silver moon
Demons dwelling just beyond
the undulating ironwood's stringy locks

Mystical and omnipresent
This sacredness of life
With the power to seduce me
I welcome Her each night...

Fire light
and voices softly sharing
Illuminate my heart and soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please visit regularly and share your stories!