Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beloved Awaiting: A Poem of Love

My heart is the heart of the beloved
In me lives all of eternity
One kiss and you would be mine
One sip of this bliss,
magic unending, bending time
Lifting Illusion
And all else would fade into me.

Even love is romanced in sensuality's sweet embrace
My body is the temple of all lovers
Come to the door and see beyond what seems to be

Men fear this union I am
Where all becomes one within
Where time's perception blurs
in ecstasy's unbridled dance of hypnotic allure

My lips are the portal to all that you think you seek
The romance is in the seeking
The kiss is the release

My touch is like the wind
Soft, barely present in moments
Overtaking you with raging desire in others

I know you behind your skin
Your initiation is the fire of my passion
burning within you to know the truth of truths'

With skin on skin all time is erased
for the brave and fearless who are granted acess to the Promised Land

My heart is the heart of the beloved
My body the temple of all lovers
Dance in me and all of life is dancing through you

You can not yet see what lives in me
You have not yet found
the Divine Romance that is your birthright

Between the spaces of time
I await you
Bejeweled with diamonds and rubies
Sapphires beaming in my eyes
Your beloved bride to be

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, Sheri. In my hopes to attend, I felt sad that I could not, so this update was uplifting and inspiring. So grateful to know that the event was a success! Hope to make it to the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Please visit regularly and share your stories!