Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chaos Calling

Sweetest swirling madness
Blinding & surreal
Alluring

Seductively drawing me in
again and again
to dance upon
the razor's edge

I await you
like a lover
ready to give my very breath
to breathe in yours
and feel your passion pulsing thru me

Like an addict
Here I sit
just jonesin for yet another
hit of you
Living just to feel that
bump that brings me the fix I need
to make me feel what's real
To feed the longing that
lives within
when you have gone
away too long

Reeling wildly
all outside inside
spinning in
cacophonic elusive non formedness
You mesmerize me
Ravaging me to my core
leaving me breathless
and wanting more

Somehow in your embrace
the stillpoint within
is magnified
beyond comprehensible imagination
Beyond what possibility can define...

And I am hungry like a raging beast
to be filled again
by you..

I am magnetized
hypnotized
by the blurry realm
that rises
in between the worlds
to meet my gaze

Thru the embers
of the raging blaze
I find some source
of source of source
in the insanity you offer

I welcome you
I am your dancer
ready to move at your command

You are my completion
Surrendering all to you
is my pleasure
my sustenance
my love..

I come searching for you
late in the nite
wandering down back alleys
on cobblestone streets
three am calling me
like a zombie beneath the moon
to find some glimpse
some shadow of you
darting around the corners
the eternal elusive lover
chasing me as I chase you..

And knowing that
in courting you
I court the darkness
As an ally
to match the light
that gives me
the power to meet you
face to face
fearlessly..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please visit regularly and share your stories!