Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Firelight Passion from Crested Butte Camping




Firelite
inspires surrender into
stillness
The softest sound
Water running thru rocks
Wind wishpering thru trees
Grasses dancing in moonlite's glow

Solitude in nature
The sweetest gift I know

Crackling fire
wind, water, earth
songs in perfect harmonies
Rememberances of these truths I know

This valley
Sweeping wide into magnificient peaks
carpeted in velvety green lushness
Speckled by infinite splashes of color
Yellow, violet, pink, purple and every shade of green

I am intoxicated into the silence of my soul
Mesermized into perfect blissful re-union

Magic
Green lush perfect magic lives here
and my spirit will wander here as my body rests

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please visit regularly and share your stories!