Sunday, August 9, 2009

Midnite Moonlite Muse

Bright sweet mistress
Enraptures me
Entices me
Reminds me of slow, sensual sweet surrender
Like a lover
Soft
Deep
True
Creating heat in the cool night's kiss
My skin shivers
My spirit awakens

The Goddess on Sacred Ground
She shines down
Cascading mystical remembrances
Of the Truth in Being

Soft
Sensual
Delightful to all senses
She pulls me in
Like I would a lover tonite
Deep into the womb of warmth
Dripping ectasy

Magic is always here
And she reminds me
to find the grace in simple solitude
and body awakened to purity
As coyotes sing now
To the stillness of my heart
with one soft candle whispering flickering shadows

My body pulses to her call
I am awakened
Deep in the night
Thinking of the lovers of love
Feeling the call of divinity
Flowing
Effortlessly

Embracing me
I dance within her in midnight's magic
Willingly her lover
Always and forever more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please visit regularly and share your stories!