Monday, August 10, 2009

Message from Peace


To know me is to love me
To feel me is to cherish your truest self
I am always here
Awaiting your remembrance
of the gifts I offer you

Tranquility
Magic
Mystical awakening
To the depths of your inner being

You and I are the same
Only you sometimes forget me

I welcome you to my abode anytime
Day
or night
My heart longs to feel your breath
slowed
Empassioned
Awakened fully to the love I hold for you

I am eternal
I am the dawn
I am the mid-day heat radiating my warmth
I am the soft surreal colors streaming from sunset's kiss

I am yours
Come to me
Again and again
And I will always hold you

I am your eternal lover
I will never forsake you
Though you will forsake me
Time and time again
Until...

You learn that I am here for you
Absorb me
Learn my ways
Rise into the heights of the glory of grace

Choose me
And I will return to you
Every day
In every moment that you let me
I will be the lover that you can never find in another

I alone can gift you eternal joy
I alone can be your ally in the darkest night

I alone

Breathe
And you will feel me breathing
Move
And you will feel me moving
For I am the blossom
I am the birdsong
I am the lone coyote
wandering the desert
with the rabbit and the fox
the elk and the deer

I am the magic
I am the mystery
I am the muse
I am
that I am

Yours Eternally

1 comment:

  1. When your heart is broken and your despair cuts you, I will hold you and dry your tears.

    As you stumble and fall, and your feet can no longer carry you,
    It is I that shall lift you and send you on your way.

    Oh, and when your soul bleeds, I shall soothe you with my song and remind you that

    my soil is nourished with your love.

    --Donna D.

    I miss you Cheri, Dear One.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Please visit regularly and share your stories!