Saturday, May 8, 2010

Returning to the Roots Tour: Florida Fun

The Muse is flowing thru me once again and after much transition and life changing intention driving me forward, I feel supported, nurtured and blessed to be back out in the bigger world with friends, family and new connections carrying me forth into my joy!

The kickoff for Returning to the Roots Tour last night was an electronic ambient groove show with Rhett Johnson of Manteis Productions and Red Shift Mantra. Also the producer of my album Visions of Reality, Rhett's super yummy blend of textured grooves with live musicians is courageous and trancey to the core. And some of the best belly dancing I've ever seen as a warm up to the show! Wow!

Such a sweet treat and I am excited about the rest of the May tour here in Florida to bring newness, reconnection and magic into the lives of many!

The Muse Network is being worked on diligently and I am hoping to launch that within the next 4-6 weeks if all goes well! You can get a basic idea of what the Muse Network is about by visiting my website: www.cherishanti.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please visit regularly and share your stories!